Dear patients and their families:
Thank you for staying in our hospital. We will make every effort to provide you with satisfactory medical services, and ask you to provide valuable opinions and suggestions on our services. At the same time, we also ask you and your family to cooperate with us to do the following:
1. For your safety, once the beds have been edited, they must not be changed without authorization. You cannot leave the hospital during your stay. If you go out without permission, you will bear all the consequences.
2. Don't leave companions without the consent of the doctor. Accompanying persons, family members and visitors should not sit or lie in the bed. At 10 o'clock in the evening, the accompanying bed will be taken with the accompanying card and will be recovered at 6 am. The companion is responsible for the care of the companion. Please leave the room consciously during the treatment and rounds.
3. Please take good care of your property to prevent theft and deception. During the hospitalization period, they are not allowed to bring bedding, accompanying beds and chairs, as well as electric appliances such as fans and stoves, to enter the inpatient area. Mobile phones must not be charged in the ward, and food is not allowed in the ward.
4. Please cooperate with the management of the ward, observe the schedule and visit time.
Rest time: 12 noon to 2 noon, 10 pm to 9 am the next day, do not turn on the TV, so as not to affect the rest and doctors rounds.
Visiting hours: 6.30am to 7.30am, 10am to 12.30pm, and 3pm to 10pm.
5, take care of hospital items, lost or damaged need to pay compensation.
6. To keep the ward quiet, please don't make a loud noise so as not to affect others.
7. To keep the room air fresh, open the door regularly for ventilation, 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, evening), each hour. Please close the windows and doors when you turn on the air conditioner.
8. In order to make the ward comfortable and clean, it is forbidden to smoke in the ward and other public places in the hospital. Do not spit, pour water, or throw peels. Put garbage in garbage bags. Do not litter or throw it out of the window. Do not throw leftover food and toilet paper into the sewer.
1. On the 15th of each month, the fire safety inspection day of our hospital, please don't panic when the fire alarm sounds.
2. In order to regulate the medical order, please do not enter the diagnosis and treatment place (such as treatment room, operating room, etc.) without your permission and your family.
3. Baby-friendly wards are forbidden to bring in bottles, nipples and dairy products.
4. When visiting the baby-friendly area and neonatal intensive care center, please consciously abide by the relevant regulations. The baby-friendly area refuses to visit children under 12 years old and patients with infectious diseases.
Address: No. 29 North Zhizheng Road, Xinhui District, Jiangmen City
Xinhui District Maternal and Child Health Hospital Subscription NumberPay attention to healthy life, popularize scientific medical knowledge, learn more about medical health
Xinhui District Maternal and Child Health Hospital Service Number体验智慧就医服务 Appointment registration, online payment, check report, experience smart medical services